Effects of Thai Massage:
The effects of Thai Massage can be experienced on
many levels, from physical well being to deep
emotional relieve or spiritual experience.
- Relax of muscular and neuromuscular tension,
relief of blockages acumulated for a long time in
muscles and connecting tissue.
- Increase of body's mobility and flexibility, bringing
phisical strengh, correct posture and alignment.
- Relieve of various kinds of pain associated with
orthopedic disorders like back pain, sciatica, tennis
elbow, joints and muscles inflammations etc.
- Strengthening functions of internal organs,
improved blood and lymph circulation and clear toxins
from the body.
- Relief in stress originated symptoms like insomnia,
- Re-balance and harmony in the endocrine system,
emotional equilibrum, re-connection with own body
feelings and sourounding world.
- Boosts immune system and vitality, as preventive
- Improves sexual organs functioning.
- Brings inner joy, peace and meditative states of