Other famous masters of Thai Massage with their individual,
distingt way of practice and teaching:
- Mama Lek Chaiya - founder of Nerve Touch school, living in Ciang Mai lady who studied both southern and
Northern styles, expert in herbailsm, she has received many awards and recognitions over the years of her
outstanding contributions to the Authentic Thai Traditional Healing Arts. She teaches particular JAP SEN
method passed through generations in her family tradition.
- Pichest Boonthomme - one of the living legends of Thai massage. His style can be cosidered "Northern"
but in fact his aproach to the patient is totaly intuitive and technique follows the "feeling". He teaches proper
use of ones body mechanics and how to diagnose or to "feel" the patient. It is highly intuitive and based in
meditative awrareness approach. His classes lack of any structure and he does not run any official school but
all students who come to him benefit, regardless of the levell of their practice. It can be "devastating"
experience particulay for more experienced practitioners who com to him for the firs time, as they have to
very often relearn many things from the beginning.
- Mr. Senchai - bilnd massuer with many years of experience - practicing in his house, very individual and
therapeutic approach to patient. He can perform very effective and intuitive treatment that is experienced as
"strong but gentle", excellent teacher.
- Mr. Nat - another blind massuer - very powerfull techniques of hard, deep pressure and skillfull chiropractic
manipulations. Many westerners who rather prefere "strong" massage are very happy with mr. Nat
treatments. He practices and teaches at the Suppatra blind masseurs school in Old City of Chiang Mai.
- Achan Chaiyuth Priyasith - (passed away in 2004) very unique and influential master and healer, fomous
for his extraordinary technques like working from below and using clients body weight rather then his own
force, sometimes shaking very heavy person. His work used to be called humorously the "washig mashine".
Highly revered, very intuitive and spiritually deep person with extraordinary abilities to sense others energy.